Bar Soap - Cleaning
Retail $14 | Wholesale $7
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND IT TAKES OVER A MONTH FOR SOAP TO BE MADE, CURED, BOXED, & LABELED. We try to keep a decent amount on hand, but it can quickly be diminished when larger orders are placed. Please check with us if you need it by a certain date.
Our soaps are made by hand using our signature recipe, with the addition of aloe vera liquid to give each bar extra moisturizing properties. We use seven oils and mango butter to create an amazing, moisturizing, soothing, healing bar or soap with a rich lather that is hard and stable so it lasts.
- Coconut oil, palm oil (sustainable), and olive oil as a base create a very hard, stable bar or soap with a rich lather.
- Avocado oil is rich in vitamins A, D, & E, and has a high percentage of proteins that are excellent for sensitive skin.
- Almond oil is an excellent emollient, and prevents dehydration of skin, is cleansing, anti-inflammatory, and nourishing.
- Castor oil acts as a humectant by attracting and retaining moisture to the skin. Castor oil also helps to to provide an even richer, more lush and stable lather.
- Mango butter has many benefits and is skin softening, soothing, and moisturizing. It's protective properties restore flexibility and reduce degeneration of skin cells.
- Jojoba has anti-inflammatory properties that can be utilized for treating various skin conditions, and has an amazing healing effect on the skin.
To Use: Lather with water onto body, rinse.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Aloe Vera Liquid, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Mango Butter, Jojoba Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Pure Essential Oils.
Soaps in our cleaning scents are packaged in black boxes.